Stubbs is a Premier Structural Engineering Firm specializing in the design of building structures. We have a wide variety of projects that include steel framing, concrete structures and wood. We also have an extensive practice working with contractors, steel fabricators and erectors to design methods for constructing buildings.
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee health plans
We also offer professional development training and opportunities to expand training.
Full Time Staff Engineer, El Paso, Tx; and Ft. Worth, Tx
- Independently applies extensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields
- Uses advanced techniques in the modification or extension of theories and practices of sciences and disciplines to complete assignments.
- Strong client management skills.
- Reviews complete project documents for conformity and quality assurance.
- Develops new techniques and/or improved process, materials, or products.
- Assists in the administration including writing reports, gathering information, drafting proposals, drafting correspondence, tracking project costs, and completing progress reports.
- Assists upper level management and staff as a technical specialist of advisor.
- Able to manage a small team of engineers and drafters.
- Supervises all staff necessary to complete assignments.
- Reviews and approves scopes, budgets, and schedules for assignments.
- Prepares proposals to provide professional services.
Licensure: PE Required
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 6-8 years
Full Time Structural Engineer Intern, El Paso, TX
- Highly motivated engineering inter or licensed structural engineer
- String structural engineering technical skills
- Project management Experience
- Leadership abilities
Licensure: PE, or able to obtain PE within the next two years
Education: Bachelors degree in engineering, emphasis on Structural design preferred
Experience: 2 years minimum
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org